You can send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data policy for applicants
Updated september 28, 2020.
Your data security is important to us and we therefore pay great attention to your data being handled in a responsible manner. Below you can read how we process your personal information, when we act as data controller. You can also read about what rights you have in connection with our handling of your information.
IDS Spedition as data controller
IDS Spedition uses your personal information as part of our processing of applications - both unsolicited and unsolicited. The information may be collected because it is included in your application or because it appears as part of a recruitment process.
If you have questions about our processing of your personal information, you can contact our data manager, Annette Frandsen here:
IDS SPEDITION ApS
DK - 6000 Kolding
Phone: +45 76 600 800
IDS Speditions - collection of personal information
As part of our recruitment, we process the information you as an applicant provide in your application, including information about name, address, telephone number, date of birth, education, previous employment relationships, recommendations, family relationships and general non-sensitive personal information. Commonly known as “general information”. It is recommended that you do not provide sensitive personal information, such as health information, ethnic group, religion, trade union affiliation, criminal record, etc. in the application.
If you as an applicant are not considered for a job, we will save the application for up to 6 months after receiving the application During these 6 months we may contact you if there is a vacancy that matches your profile. Applicants are thus deleted after 6 months, unless you have agreed and given consent for us to save the application for a longer period of time.
If you are offered employment with IDS Spedition, we store the information that have emerged during your recruitment process in a personnel file, where your information is stored in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for employees.
Your rights as an applicant
As registered you have a number of rights under the Data Protection Regulation. If you want to make use of your rights, please contact us.
You can - unconditionally and at any time - withdraw your consent. This can be done by sending us an email (see email above). Revocation of your consent will not have any negative impact. However, this may mean that we will not be able to meet specific requests from you for the future. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the processing on the basis of your consent before it is withdrawn. Furthermore, it will not affect any processes being carried out in a lawful manner.
You can also - unconditionally and at any time - raise objections to our treatment when it is based on our legitimate interest.
Your rights also include the following:
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have incorrect personal information about yourself corrected and incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to delete (the right to be neglected): In certain instances you have the right to have personal information deleted earlier than usual.
- Right to restrict processing: In certain instances you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have the processing restricted, we may in future only process the information - apart from storage - with your consent or for the purpose of establishing, enforcing or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right to object: In certain instances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data and always so if the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Right to data portability: In certain instances you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal information transferred from one data controller to another.
- Right to file a complaint: You can file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency at any time concerning our processing of personal data. See more datatilsynet.dk where you can also find further information about your rights as registered.
Security and sharing of personal information
Only the people at IDS Spedition who by virtue of their job function need the personal data of the data subjects - have access to it. We regularly enter “data processor agreements” with our suppliers, by which we insure that they maintain a necessary and high level of protection of the registered personal data.
This information statement is regularly being evaluated and updated. It is therefore a good idea to keep yourself updated on a regular basis. At the top you can see when it was last updated. The latest version will always be available at our website.